Transportation and Shipping
Below you will find important information about how our products are transported and shipped.
- Shipping Time: Once you place your order, we will do our best to process and ship it as quickly as possible. The estimated delivery time for courier shipments is usually between 3 and 5 business days. However, please note that delivery time may vary depending on the destination location and any exceptional circumstances.
- Shipping charges: Shipping charges will be calculated based on the weight and destination of your order. During the checkout process, the available shipping options and their rates will be displayed. We recommend that you check this information carefully before confirming your order.
- Order Tracking: As soon as your order ships, you will receive a notification containing tracking information. You will be able to use this information to track the delivery status of your package through the contracted carrier’s website.
- Secure Packaging: We pay close attention to the packaging of our products to ensure maximum protection during transit. Decorated ostrich eggs will be carefully wrapped and placed in special protective containers to prevent damage during travel.
- Destinations and restrictions: We currently ship both domestically and internationally. However, there may be restrictions for some specific destinations. We encourage you to contact us before placing an order if you have questions regarding shipping availability for your location.
- Delivery Responsibility: Arte Decoration is committed to ensuring that products are delivered in optimal condition. However, we cannot be held responsible for any delays, damage or loss that may occur once the package has been delivered to the carrier. If you experience any delivery problems, please contact us and we will do our best to assist you.
- Customer Support: We are here to answer any questions or requests for assistance regarding the shipment of our products. Please feel free to contact us through the means provided in the “Contact Us” section of our website.